Tee off your weekend in Downtown Hartselle! Grab your team on Friday evening and tour 5 local businesses for food, drinks, entertainment & games. Shotgun start at 5:30pm. $40/individual or $150/foursome.
Continue your tour on Saturday for Sidewalk Sale Saturday, 7/23 10:00am-5:00pm. Score a hole-in-one deal at one of Downtown Hartselle's many unique shops!
Friday night, registrants will enjoy scrambling to these participating businesses:
- Eatin' In The Attic - Choice of golf-themed drink, such as Broken Down Golfcart, a Par Four or Transfusion, 50% off appetizers
- Main Street West - Beer or Spritzer, What's Poppin' Popcorn, Cornhole
- Moe's Original BBQ Hartselle - John Daly (spiked Arnold Palmer)
- Pizza Ed's - Beer or wine, 1 appetizer 50% off after the purchase of a pizza, photo opp as you walk in to the wall on the right
- The Freight House - Any house wine or beer, Discount on appetizers
Important details for registrants:
- When registering a foursome, please enter the names and birthdates of all 4 participants.
- Those participating in the Scramble who have pre-registered will be emailed and/or texted their tee-off location by 3pm Friday.
- All 5 participating businesses will be taking registrations through Friday evening. All registrations should be submitted through this hartsellechamber.com event webpage.
- Your "tee-off" location will be your check-in location (the 1st participating business that you visit). Please bring your photo ID for age verification to receive your wristband.
- You will be given your swag gift at check-in. It will include a map and optional special pricing lists for participating businesses.
***Please drink responsibly.***
Saturday, shop the Sidewalk Sale with these participating businesses:
- Bella & Blake
- Chalk it up
- Forever Kate
- JPosh Apparel
- Main Street West
- RAW Images
- Red Ribbon Décor
- Sherry's Sparkle
- The Something Blue Shoppe Bldg 2
- Urban Altered
- Zoey's Downtown
For more information, contact TJ Holmes (email@example.com) or Rachel Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org)